Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin

If I buy vb and I give admin is there like a Root admin feature and a regular admin feature?

Yes. You can set specific permissions for different Admins.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

In the config.php file, you can optionally enable a "Super Administrator" account, which can set permissions for other administrators via the ACP. The Super Administrator can also not be modified or deleted in any way, other than removing the Super Administrator account altogether via config.php.
        Forums

Comment

can some one guide me through this process?

Comment

You need to post in the correct forums to get support on these forums.

Comment

ok but it wasnt my post... a mod could move it, and I still am in need of the answer.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141661
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

You need to own a legal license in order to get free priority support. You can buy a license here: http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

Comment

Oh, my god. Hi MicroTechXP! It's a small world.

You can set regular admins to what they can and can't use in the ACP, if you want to.
                    -- David.

If I spend much more time browsing these forums, I could be subjected to: 1. Burnt retinas, 2. Angry customers, 3. Lack of moderation, 4. Arguments.
                    This used to be a nice place; what the hell's gone wrong?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X