importing Calendar: Is it Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• importing Calendar: Is it Possible?

I was wondering if you can import an Outlook Calendar or even an Excel document into the vBulletin calender.
    Thanks

There is no importer to do this. You'd need to write your own script.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve, can you point me in the right direction for writing my own script? (excuse my ignorance, I don't actually know this definition of script) I have previously converted an excel doc into a .csv format that imports into outlook, is this a similar sort of scripting?
      Any Help would be appreicated. The organization I work for could use vBulletin and I need to determine a few things to see if this is our best option. We have a fairly busy calendar that would need to be displayed and I want to know easy it will be to get from outlook to vBulletin or would I have to manually enter each event.

Comment

For help writing custom scripts like this, try www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X