Invision Convert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invision Convert?

I am currently waiting to get VB, which may take awhile. so i want to start my forum now though.

is it possible to convert invision 1.2(from cpanel) to the current vbulletin?

Yes very possible.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_ipb2
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

This isn't answering your current question but I saw on your site that you were thinking of using IPB 1.2 (or that's what it seemed like). Just to inform you, the latest version of IPB that is free is 1.3.x so there is no reason why you should use 1.2 instead. If you want to download 1.3.1, then go here:
      http://raybdbomb.com/p/invision-power-board-131.html

Comment

i didnt know 1.3 was free, since Cpanel only had 1.2, i thought 1.2 was the last free one Invision did.

Comment

It's illegal to use that version of IPB 1.3.1. You are only permitted to use IPB 1.3.1 IF you downloaded it directly from the IPB website.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

depends what way you look at it, and what your using it for.

Comment

well i'll use 1.2 then, if i have to.

but back on-topic?

is it possible to convert 1.2 or 1.3 to the latest VB?

Comment

Yes

Comment

okay, thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X