Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoice payment

Hello,

I'll buy the licence, just wont pay via credit card, but via bank account.
    I printed invoice and have question:

1. Account# 81252194, is this your bank account, because I had never seen such number bank account.

2. Also swift code which confuses me, it is too long. Usually swift code is much shorter.

I mean your wire transfer. Is this wire transfer regular bank payment or something else?

It appears that everything on the order form is correct and your bank will know what to do with the details. A wire transfer is indeed transferring money from your bank account to another bank account; this could also be seen as an Electronic Funds Transfer.

If you are sending money from within the UK you can use a sort code of 40-47-02, but all the information that is required is there and correct.

Comment

I guess I will have to go to the bank. I didn't pay non-electronic for 3 years, so I'll do this and get back to you.

Comment

With my online banking I could enter an international payment and entered the name / country / city / and comment: unique order number xxx and that appeared to be enough.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X