question about sub license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about sub license

i wanted to ask if in license for all life can use in "sub license"?
    and if i can what the correct process?

thanks.

The license agreement states this:

The Software is licensed only to you. You may not rent, lease, sublicence, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of Jelsoft.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

No, you did'nt understood me, i tell you why i asked that,
      i have friend, he has a license for all the life, and he tall me will he can to open for me a sublicence (free), then he told me " i opend the sublicence to you, now one of VB delegate need to call to you and then he need to send to you the detail of the sublicense"
      from all that i wanted to know if he told me the true or if he lie?
      more something- i do'nt know english will because this is not my "mother tongue" so... because that i have any mistakes, so sorry

thanks a lot.
      DeZiNo.

Comment

There is no such thing as a sublicense, he either bought another full copy and is giving it to you, or hes just lieing and giving you a free copy.

Whats his site url?

Comment

he wanted to give me a sublicense because he do'nt use in is license anymore...

i have any way to check if he lie to me?

Comment

Then he is just giving you the license... ask him to transfer it into your name?

What was the site he used to run if he is not using it anymore?

Comment

for the 1 ask- he told me (i can't change the name of the license because this is a "crime"...

for the 2 ask- i realy don't know...

the is realy a crime to change the name of the license?

Comment

I'm not really sure what your friend means.
                Ask him to transfer the license to you.
                Also please provide the URL of the board he's running or was running.
                Thanks.
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

but, if he close is member in the server and at this server was has url?
                  i think he closed here url...

Comment

if some of the managers talk with me in orivate messege he can to check for me and to give me information of is license if i give to him details about my friend?

Comment

Please open a sales ticket and provide all the information: http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales/
                      Best Regards
                      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

last ask: if he lie to me, what i can to do to him? i mean i lie about vB
                        i can to do to him something?

thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X