Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with license (payment)

Hola

Despues of long time and decided to change my IPB to me by vbulletin, but at the time of buying them me has arisen problems when trying to make the payment, it says to me that their system to detected several attempts of fraudulent use with the card and that the payment to failed, and put to me in contact with the personnel of the bank and says to me that the card kind of problem does not have ningun, podrian to me to say to that this must if I do not solve podre to it not to buy the license.

Pardon by my badly ingles but I am Spanish and one does not occur me very well

A greeting and thanks

Hola

Despues de mucho tiempo me e decidido a cambiar mis IPB por vbulletin,pero a la hora de comprarlos me han surgido problemas al intentar realizar el pago,me dice que sus sistema a detectado varios intentos de uso fraudulento con la tarjeta y que el pago a fallado,me e puesto en contacto con el personal del banco y me dicen que la tarjeta no tienen ningun tipo de problema,me podrian decir a que es debido esto si no lo soluciono no podre comprar la licencia.

Un saludo y gracias

Hi

I recommend you use one of the other Credit Card processors available, or pay using a Wire Transfer.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X