I want to buy license: problem with purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy license: problem with purchase

Hi. I am from Ukraine and my organization want to buy your product vBulletin Forum (Owned License - 160$). My organization is public educational institution and we haven't ability to purchase your product via credit card or web money, we can only purchase to settle the account. Can you tell me it's possible purchase?

Sorry for my english. Waiting for answer. Best regards.

You can make a Purchase Order, or send money via other methods such as wiretransfers and checks.

If you have a question about how PO's work or would like to ask specific questions please feel free to send an email to our sales department. http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin Forum Software and for contacting vBulletin Sales.

The currently available payment options are:

1. Credit card
      --- via Metacharge (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express-USD only)
      --- via WorldPay (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, JCB and Solo)
      --- via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Delta, Electron, Switch, Eurocard and Solo)

2. PayPal
      --- Out of PayPal funds
      --- Transfer out of Bank account attached to PayPal

3. Check (includes Money Orders)

4. Wire Transfer from existing bank account

You can order online here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

Here are the phone numbers and addresses for offline payments:

Pay via credit card (via telephone or fax):
      Call 877-572-9616 (US) or 0870 458 256 (UK), or fax to (877) 701-9243 (US) or 0845 1274322 (UK)
      The following information is required: Invoice Number, credit card number, expiry date, 3 digit security code, issue number (for Solo and Switch)

Pay by check or money order by mailing to:

vBulletin Sales
      Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
      Tagra, Birch Lane,
      Ascot, Berkshire,
      SL5 8RF, United Kingdom
      Please write the invoice number on the back of the check.

Wire transfer to:

HSBC plc, 25 High Street
      Windsor, Berkshire
      SL4 1LN, United Kingdom
      Account Name: Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
      Account #: 81252194
      Swift/Routing #: MIDLGB22 404702
      Please include your invoice number in the 'notes' field of the wire transfer.

Let me know if you require any further assistance.

Comment

Can I receive an electronic copy of a treaty/contract for the purchase of your product? (our accounting department requires it)

Comment

Yep, place an offline order.. this will send an invoice which should suffice for the accounting department.

Comment

hm... may be I don't understand you, so, our chief accountant ask me to give:

1) contract (agreement - our accounting department must give it for the Treasury)
            2) bank details

Comment

1. Have no idea what you mean.

2. This info is provided when you place an offline order. It is also in Floris' post above.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

1. An invoice should suffice. Remember, you're buying primarily the product, and not a support contract.
                Best Regards
                Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X