Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    With AOL you need to tick the Rememebr Me check box as there are problems with the transparent proxy system they use, it will be possible for an admin to fix this come vBulletin 3.6 but the cost is a less secure environment.

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    I suggest reading my EZBoard to vBulletin thread. Although I do not work for vBulletin, if you have any EZBoard questions, I'm happy to answer in this thread (no private message).

I didn't know there was an AOL Browser anymore. I thought they moved everyone over to Internet Explorer or Firefox. If I recall, AOL Browser downsamples graphics/colors to try to make pages load faster (but the results aren't worth it) and numerous other problems.

Leave a comment:

• JillK
    replied
    Quick Added Question

I seem to be having trouble logging in from my aol browser so keep going to the big E. Is this normal?

Jill

Leave a comment:

• JillK
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    No, we provide the EzBoard Import Service for free, as far as I am aware.

We are avaible for contact 7 days a week and 365 days a year, we only get leapday off on leapyear

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to post here, or open a sales ticket http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales

Hi Zachery, WOW! thanks for letting me know there is tech help on weekends and nights too. Very nice to know. So if I purchase the board today maybe I could get someone to help me install it with and move my board in a few days ?

Thank You!

Jill

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    No, we provide the EzBoard Import Service for free, as far as I am aware.

We are avaible for contact 7 days a week and 365 days a year, we only get leapday off on leapyear

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to post here, or open a sales ticket http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales

Leave a comment:

• JillK
    replied
    Thank You

Originally posted by Mephisteus
    the ezboard import will be done by vBulletin staff due to the complexity. But yes, it is possible
    Hi Mephisteus, Thank you so much for your reply. Im guessing having the staff do it will be a bit costly along with purchasing the board, and depending on how hard it is to install it having them install if for me but I will contact them on Monday to see whats involved. Its sure nice to know this can be done.

Thanks again,
    Jill

Leave a comment:

• Mephisteus
    replied
    Import Facility

* Import facility - import posts and members seamlessly upgrade from other bulletin board systems, including Infopop's Ultimate Bulletin Board, UBBThreads, OpenTopic, ezboard, and Ikonboard
    the ezboard import will be done by vBulletin staff due to the complexity. But yes, it is possible

Leave a comment:

• JillK
    started a topic From EZboards to VB is this possible?

From EZboards to VB is this possible?

Hi,
    Thanks again for any input. While reading thru the pre sales post I have noticed its possible to migrate or transfer some boards over to VB. Would EZboards be one that can be moved over?

Jill