License Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Question

If I buy leased license and want to upgrade to owned license, do I pay additional $75 (until $160) or do I have to pay $160 again? Also, if someone buys the license near the end of the month, will the end of that month count as one full month of the year?

Within 30 days of a leased license purchase, it costs $85.00 to go from a leased to an owned.

Beyond the 30 days, it costs the full $160.00 to go from a leased to an owned license.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Then that'd be $170 instead of $160.

What about my other question?

Comment

I believe the upgrade does not extend your year of downloads, as you are only changing to an owned license.

The 85 USD again, vs 75, is due to increased processing fees with having to do two transactions. You could save yourself some money by buying an owned license all at once.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X