Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Purchase - HELP

Online Payment Processors

I dont want to pay by paypal what do I do?
    I have switch/mastercard I WANT TO PAY BY THIS?

You could of edit the post instead?
    Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Mon 27 Feb '06, 11:21am. Reason: No need to bit ppl's head off.

Comment

Nick, please stop refering people to the wrong information if you do not know what to refer them to.

Calibre_k, you can choose to pay via either of our other CC processors, WorldPay and MetaCharge

Comment

WorldPay and MetaCharge and paypal all failed...

Although I bought hosting & payment worked fione soo cant be nothing on my part.

Guess im out of luck. anyone had similar problems?

Comment

No it worked for me and i probably used paypal although I can't remember. If all of those methods failed, I would assume that it is on your end and contact the financial institution to clear it up with them.

Comment

I already used it to pay for my hosting thats all gone fine, at time of getting vb its not gone through.

Comment

Right I understand. In my personal experience working with various companies which take orders from customers, there is a high level of fraudulent activity online. In fact I was very surprised to see how many orders for certain products were fraudulent orders.

This having been said, even if your credit card works normally and has worked, there may be a reason it isn't working for the other payment processors, and your bank will be able to see any failed attempts. Just make a call. It could be something simple such as having to manually call to authorize the charges or something.

What messages have you gotten telling you that "it didnt work"?

Comment

If three separate credit card processors reject a card, then there is almost certainly something wrong with that card or the info used. Note: We have no control ovver what these processors accept or reject.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Its worked NOW.

ive downloaded impex & vbulletin.

Has anyone got online Vbulletion & impex READme file?

When I open it its all messed up I cant read any of it.

Comment

Are you able to post anywhere else in vbulletin board and you can try downloading it again.

Comment

All files are okay apart from readme.txt file it open but all text is alll over the place.

Comment

Open it with a better editor like WordPad or UltraEdit.

Comment

If you have downloaded and are working on installing vBulletin, please visit the members area and set yourself up for priority support

Comment

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                            1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                            2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X