Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions

My questions are:

- If you buy a leased license that is a year long, will the forum continue too run after that time. (With IPB after the year you just loose upgrade support)

- Do you offer free upgrades if you bring out a new version and you are still within your license.

- Are their a wide choice of skins (because I don't find the default too appealing)

- I can run IPB 2.1.4 off my current hosting, does that mean vBulletin would work on it also? If not is there a way I can see if I can use my current host.

Thank you, I appreciate any help possible
    Last edited by TomJames; Sun 19 Feb '06, 7:22am.
    - TomJames

- No, with y leased license you will have to stop using vBulletin after a year or renew your license.

- Yes, you will receive access to all new versions released for a year after your purchase.

- We don't offer any other skins officially, but you can find a variety of skins provided by other customers at www.vbulletin.org or here in our Styles Forum. Additionally, skins are sold by a few different specialized sites.

- As long as your current host supports PHP and MySQL vBulletin should run too. If you're running IPB currently, I'd expect it too.
    You can use the script provided here to test your server: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103980
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X