Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheHeartSmasher
    replied
    yeah I'll just wait awhile and see what happens. I can wait for about a week or two.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    As I said in the previous thread, did you check the email address you have associated with PayPal?

Leave a comment:

• TheHeartSmasher
    replied
    It now says when I try to do the password recovery that I am not even found in the system weird

Leave a comment:

• TheHeartSmasher
    replied
    They said they will have someone look into it with paypal access I paid with credit/debit.

I hope everything clears so I can install it tonight

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Also check your spam folder--some email systems may place your customer information email and label it as spam.

Leave a comment:

• Lineman28645
    replied
    How did you pay in PayPal? eCheck, Credit Card or funds you had sitting in your account?

If you paid by Credit Card or Funds within your account, it should be virtually immediate. If you don't get it within 24hrs tops, you should email the sales department because sometimes Paypal doesn't send the IPN codes to the Jelsoft server indicating you paid.

If you paid by eCheck, the check MUST CLEAR before you get your license information. This can take up to 7 business days. I just made my purchase by eCheck and I'm waiting aswel.

Leave a comment:

• TheHeartSmasher
    started a topic PayPal Payment

PayPal Payment

Hi I paid for vbulletin 2 hours ago with paypal how long will it take for me to recieve my liscense etc. I thought it was supposed to take about 5 minutes is everything ok?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X