Problem with version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with version

i got VB from a friend and dont have any details to go into the other sections to ask questions how am i ment to get into the other forums?

What do you mean you got it from a friend? Did they purchase it on your behalf or gave you a copy of the software?

Comment

a friend gave me a copy, but i am nolonger friends with this person and i dont wish to ask them about the lisense etc.

Comment

If your friend intended to transfer the license to you they need to contact us and ask for the license to be updated with your details. Have them send an email to [email protected] with the necessary information.

The copy of the software is not valid unless you have a proper license. If you cannot get your friend to request the transfer of ownership you will need to purchase your own license.

Comment

theres no way im buying a license, forget it, all i need to know is about installing it and basic styles etc. but otherwise im good theres no way im buying a license, can my forum be shut down if its not a legal license.

Comment

Yes if you are found running unlicensed or pirated vBulletin software action will be taken to close down your site.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X