Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some conversion questions..

From a heavliy modded IPB 2.0.3 site...
    WOuld it give any problems dispite the modifications?
    That is using Impex of course.
    IN addition, do the CMS portals for the Vbulletin support php in the blocks?are there readymade modules/blocks for eg: for a Counterstrike server or Wc3 server available?

The Impex importer will import all the regular IPB data (except passwords.) It will not import data from non-standard IPB fields and tables from modifications. You can read about the IPB2 importer here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30501500 (IPB 2)

And here is the section regarding the passwords:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30501500
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

What about the portal stuff?

Comment

That is not imported either since there are currently no equivalent vB fields and tables. Sorry.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

NO I ment if it supports blocks with PHP content.

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Please explain.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Well in Postnuke which I currently use, I can make a 'block' on the portal, and put some PHP code in there. Weather to allow streaming of my IRC chat, or a simple countdown script.
              Will I be able to do that with the Portal for VBulletin?

Comment

You would have to contact the authors of the portal you want to use, but I suspect that anything is possible with the right coding.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X