question about joining my own demo forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about joining my own demo forum

Hmmmmmmm... I've got a question, how can I remove that thing when you join my demo forum for login? This 'Please log in to your vBulletin Admin Demo.-0'. When a user wants to join the forum it says 'Please log in to your vBulletin Admin Demo.-0.' How can I remove/delete that with my Admin control panel? A friend me couldnt join my demo forum because of that. Please someone help me.

It is not designed for visiters, it is just there for you to see what you can do with the forum system before you purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Cromulent
      It is not designed for visiters, it is just there for you to see what you can do with the forum system before you purchase.
      OOOH nooo, how can I do to let everyone come in? or to create a public forum

Comment

You could order the software. That would be the first step.

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/
        Last edited by rjordan; Sat 28 Jan '06, 8:24am.

Comment

Ovtavianus, the forum isn't free. That demo will remain online for 24 hours before it's deleted, it gives you the administrators side to test every single function of the forum before buying it.

Try before you buy.

Once you pay for it, and install it on your own website - then you can get the outside world to join

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X