X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by bigsnowdog View Post
    Not in the spam folder, and earthlink technical support investigated it and determine that the mail is not being stopped in my end.

Does not work means you don't get an email from vBulletin. It says it sent you one and I do not receive one.
    How strange. Have you tried opening a Support Ticket with vBulletin?

I have, in the past, had emails (not from vB) get unsent by my server, ended up having to grep through my exim logs for the reason.

Leave a comment:

• bigsnowdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Ace View Post
    Unless internet gnomes are intercepting your email, it could well be that these notifications are ending up in your spam folder.

What does this mean? Does a new window not open? Does it open, but display a blank page? A 404 page? An error? What error?
    Not in the spam folder, and earthlink technical support investigated it and determine that the mail is not being stopped in my end.

Does not work means you don't get an email from vBulletin. It says it sent you one and I do not receive one.

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    I got no notice of this post.
    Unless internet gnomes are intercepting your email, it could well be that these notifications are ending up in your spam folder.
    That link does not work for me
    What does this mean? Does a new window not open? Does it open, but display a blank page? A 404 page? An error? What error?

Leave a comment:

• bigsnowdog
    replied
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
    I got no notice of this post.

That link does not work for me, and that is with a customer number that one of your sales people said was correct, and associated with current license.

I am getting stonewalled at every turn and need some help here.

I am a current customer and cannot get logged into the member area.

Help!

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    http://members.vbulletin.com/lostpw.php

Leave a comment:

• bigsnowdog
    started a topic Renewing license and password

Renewing license and password

I received my renewal e-mail, including my customer number. I realize I cannot correctly recall my password.

Is there a way I can get that?

Thanks, and sorry....
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X