Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought I was done with questions (credit card issue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I was done with questions (credit card issue)

Ok, so sorry if this is the wrong forum but I'm about to buy a license and want to do something first.

I have an American Express (gift card) and a Visa US Bank Debit Card (gift card as well). How would I go about sending the money on those cards onto a paypal account? I want it on the account because it has part of the money needed and its faster.

You'll need to take that up with PayPal directly. I don't believe anyone of us here has any prior experience running Gift cards through PayPal prior to a purchase.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

You might be able to add the american express as a credit card. You can link your paypal to your bank account directly to withdraw funds so you wont need to use the visa debit card option although you can run that through as a credit card as well.
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X