looking to purchase , but am curious about bandwidth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to purchase , but am curious about bandwidth

ok, I currently run a proboards forum and want to go better, as my site is growing . I have a webhosting company that goes by the name, Delta Web Hosting , I have the gold package ,the stats for the package can be found here www.deltawebhosting.com , I use this for storage and for video hosting , I only post videos now and then as it really eats up my bandwidth for the month , this is why I am asking this question .

My question is will I use up my bandwidth quickly by using my server to host vbulletin

Originally posted by freeza
    ok, I currently run a proboards forum and want to go better, as my site is growing . I have a webhosting company that goes by the name, Delta Web Hosting , I have the gold package ,the stats for the package can be found here www.deltawebhosting.com , I use this for storage and for video hosting , I only post videos now and then as it really eats up my bandwidth for the month , this is why I am asking this question .

My question is will I use up my bandwidth quickly by using my server to host vbulletin
    It really depends on the size of your board, and the options you set in the vB admin cp.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

thanks , I went ahead and joined

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X