X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right then.

Comment

Thanks for the help, I just wanted to know before I buy.
      But im gonna buy it now and then ask the questions.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Reece

Comment

Okay done, im now a proud owner of VB.

Reece

Comment

Originally posted by NicksForum.net
          The page in question? ' http://www.corsacrazy.net/forums/ ' is easily done by doing this first http://www.vbulletin.com/order/, cause you would not have access to that information until you become a paid member here first.

That is a free hosting site and the owner does not even own that domain name from what they been chatting about on their threads.

Why you posting here? You have a domain name [pitbike], but you did not buy a vbulletin?
          Did you read his question? He asked (actually twice, I answered in another thread) how to add a photo gallery to vBulletin. My answer was vBAdvanced Gallery. No point in stonewalling a customer. There are several valid reasons why a person would or would not buy vBulletin.

Comment

Nowhere does that say that in this thread about a gallery? The link to a portal page is what I saw and he ask about a forum? I take it he was asking about how to modifiy the forum to show images? The top is a given if you click on on pic, it sends you out of forum to another place? While the images below are of the forum? Hence the question was 'images in forum' If you want to give out complete instruction in how to do this, then do so yourself as this is not a support thread? It has been answered by two members that this can be accomplish by modification, but I will not do a step by step instructional tutorial in how to get those results in this thread, as this is a pre-sales for question on possibilities on what vbulletin can or can not do?
            See Forum page as been ask?

Comment

Thanks for your purchase Reece! You can now post in the normal support forums if you have any further questions.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X