Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can I Purchase Vb Pls Help Urgently!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can I Purchase Vb Pls Help Urgently!!!

hi brother's & all mod's & staffs

I really respect u'r wounderfull forum board but i can't purchase it simply because the purchasing option does not allows me to coz u do not have an option of direct pay from credit card & i cannot make an a/c in metacharge & world pay bcoz i don't have a company or organisation i want to open my own forum not for a company also i can't use paypal b'coz it does not has an option of my location Bahrain as country in it, well i have send a mail to u'r support team i hope u guy's will help me in this b'coz i really do'nt want to opt for another board simply bcoz i stay in Bahrain

pls help me as soon as possible this is my request to all rtespected staff's & developer's also there is an option of email credit details but if i do so i can't be sure if its going to be secured till it is being faxed

You don't need to be a company to order via MetaCharge or Worldpay.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
      You don't need to be a company to order via MetaCharge or Worldpay.
      i checked bro they require us to have a company or organisation to sign up there if u can help me if there is another way to register there i will be grateful bro coz also meta charge asks dollars 125 as minimum for signup well i cant pay 125 & 160 here to dl the vb & also world pay & paypal does not support Bahrain

my request is if u can allow a purchase directly with credit card if not pls help me thanks for u'r help brother

Comment

You don't have to sign up for either, you have to pay through our order form.
        Go to http://www.vbulletin.com/order and click yourself through there.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
          You don't have to sign up for either, you have to pay through our order form.
          Go to http://www.vbulletin.com/order and click yourself through there.
          ok brother i'll chk but i did before it didnot not accept my card works fine do u mn i will select metacharge without getting signed up in meta charge pls explain bro

Comment

no bro see here it says

We were unable to authorise this transaction based on the credentials supplied. Please supply an alternative payment method or cancel the transaction.Card Security Code check failed.

also pls chk the meta charge charges

Account setup fees starting at just ?125 / $225 / ?175*
            Last edited by amizone143; Wed 11 Jan '06, 4:55am.

Comment

thanks bro Colin problem fixed i have made the payment succesfully thanks bro u are a great help

Comment

hi bro

Don't forget to go to members.vbulletin.com and set yourself up for priority support. More info in the sticky thread listed in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                  hi bro

Don't forget to go to members.vbulletin.com and set yourself up for priority support. More info in the sticky thread listed in this forum.
                  sure bro i got access to member's area but didn't get of priority support pls gimme the link to the thread pls bro it will be helpful also bro can u pls tell me why i can't dl stuff's from here in the forum linke say vbshout or other's pls let me know soon bro

well u guy's are great

Comment

I'm confused bro, how do you have access to the member's area if you haven't gotten a license yet :/

EDIT: Oh nevermind. I'm just dumb.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141661

Comment

thanks brother & u all are great help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X