A second VB license with the same account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A second VB license with the same account

I already have a vbulletin owned license. If I want to buy another owned one to run it on another domain, how much does it cost me? the same or less?

And in that case must I pay the annual members area fees for the both licenses to continue downloading the upgrades for the both installations, or one is enough ?

the cost for 1-2 owned licences are the Same it Goes Down to £84 for 3-5, £77 for 6-10, £71 for 11-24 liccences.etc and drops right down to 50+ @ a cost of £60each

I cannot be certain on the second Question but can only assume the Answer would be Yes you need to pay the Anual fee for each Licence, for Support & Upgrade.
    My assumption is bassed on the following eg. lets say i have 20+ forums, and only pay for 1 lot of support. i have issues on 6 of thes forums, Vbuletin would not be happy with providing support for the ones you have not paid to recieve support on. and would not be happy with using new software you have not paid for for ache forum.

I am Sure this will be confirmed.

Derek

Derek

Comment

Yes that is correct, I found the details in the order page.

Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X