Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do you guys even bother having a sales line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do you guys even bother having a sales line?

why do you guys even bother having a sales line?

I have called approximately 22 times today beccause I purchased my fourth license to your product last week using WorldPay and the transaction never interfaced back to your system.

Worldpay changed my card and I have sent 3 emails to your sales group with no emails returned and have called your sales line 22 times today and have to go though a long Q&A before they'll even tell me that I am speaking with an answering service - then they tell me I have to call back in a few minutes if I want to to speak with someone about my problem.

poor customer service is worse than no customer service at all.

May I recommend doing away with your 877 number because my only option when leaving a message is to have someone contact me via email which I have found out - does not work.

man - this is enough to make me want to buy a different BB product and that saddens me since I have had so much luck with your product on other sites over the last 5 years.

disgruntled in maryland...

- jeff

All emails have been answered, did you get any details at all? If so can you provide the ticket id.

Also as far as I'm aware the members of our team who offer the sales service are still on vacation.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Just checked your customer details and we've had no tickets submitted from you since April 03. Is the verification email perhaps getting stuck in a spam filter?
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

I sent emails to [email protected]

the people at your answering service should not be telling me to call back if there's no one around to answer the question.

I will submit a formal support ticket - although no license has been assigned for my new purchase yet.

Comment

The answering service is a relay to members of staff, they should have taken your phone number and email and someone should have called you back when available.

Though I can't seem to see any of those either using your @zoominternet address.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

scott - the email address for this new license is [email protected]

Comment

License was issued December 23rd and sent to that email address. It was issued a new customer number.
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

sorry - no record of it here:

can you change it to my zoominternet.net email address and resend it?

or change it to [email protected]

either one will do.

Comment

I'll let steve do handle this ticket and I'll make note to bring up the quality of the phone service at this weeks support meeting.
                  Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

they are very cordial, but it seems as though they are not aware there is no one there to answer the phones and their answer to "try back" is not a good way to engender confidence especially when all the calls are getting forwarded to them.

Comment

FWIW there are three of us on the phones today and we have been answering calls non-stop. I've never seen a busier day.

I have answered your support ticket. The license info was sent to you on Dec. 23rd. I have resent this. If you need to have this license transferred to another account then please just respond to that ticket and I'll take care of it.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X