Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Top Notch Custom vBulletin Designer/Coder

Hello,

I am seeking a top notch designer/coder for a new vBulletin site to be set up from scratch. I have very specific ideas about the general layout of the site, and don't want it to look like every other vBulletin site out there. More like a traditional html website.

Where do I find the best-of-the-best vBulletin programmer/designers?

What is a reasonable rate to pay for totally custom work?

I currently operate www.webmastersales.com. Though I have very limited vBulletin experience (mostly just maintenance and moderation).

Any ideas out there? Thank you in advance.

Hi there:

The best place to seek this sort of service is over at the Service Request Area over at vBulletin.org

Just browse several threads and see on average how much people have paid in the past. Just an FYI, most people go on a type of job payment
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

As you operate that url that runs vb, please set yourself up for priority support so you show up as licensed on this web site and vbulletin.org

Comment

I went to the forum listed above and see zero posts...

Comment

How do I set myself up for priority support?

Comment

Holis,

You have to be registered to see that particular thread.

Comment

ah

Ty for the response.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X