This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Avatars/Validating Email

Sorry it wont let me post in the how to forum.

I need to know how to do two things:

1. How to I prevent someone from uploading their avatars? I want them to use custom avatars, but only if they are stored some place else. I dont want them stored on my server.

2. How do I force someone to validate their email address after they have changed it from the control panel. People are making muitple account by using a valid email address, then after they register changing to something thats not active. I want to disable their account until they reverify their email address.

Thanks!

I have version 3.0.7

Please see this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141661
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

thanks, but that dosent answer my questions. i still dont know how to do it.

Comment

Are you a licensed vBulletin customer? If so, you need to register for priority forum support and post in the support forums. If you are not a licensed vBulletin customer, you cannot run the software, nor receive support for it.
        Forums

Comment

sorry i am not a member i am just the admin/webmaster for the forum. my customer has asked me to make this change. i cant find the options in the cp.

Comment

i have the password to the cp though.

Comment

Originally posted by MultiSync77F
              sorry i am not a member i am just the admin/webmaster for the forum. my customer has asked me to make this change. i cant find the options in the cp.
              The your customer is going to have to add your to the Priority Support list.

Just ask him/her to add your e-mail (the one you used to register on these forums with) to here: http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php--he/she will need their customer details when they purchased vBulletin to login.

Until then, we can not help you.
              Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

While Onimua is not a staff member, his responses are correct

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X