Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy but..

Hello.
    I want to buy vbulletin. I used this script and I think its best web forum script. How can I get it?? I will buy but who helps me?

www.vbulletin.com/order

Once you purchase it and become a customer, depending on what you need, will determine who will help you.

For plugins, hacks, modifications, skins, and everything else for your vBulletin, I suggest vbulletin.org.

If you need support, either start a ticket in the Customer Area (once a customer) or in the support forums here.

If you think you need anything else other than that, just ask and someone'll help as best as possible, or point you in the right direction.
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

ok tommarow I will send the price after what I will do ?

Comment

You must wait for your payment to clear before your customer information is sent. Once you receieve that information, you can log into your Customer's Area and download vBulletin.

Then just install it onto your server, and enjoy.
        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

The method in which you pay will determine how long you'll have to wait. PayPal is almost instant, as is payment by credit card. If you pay by check/money order then you'll have to wait a little longer.

After you receive your download information, you simply upload the software via FTP to your hosting account and install the software from there.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X