Need some suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some suggestions

Im purchasing a licence RIGHT NOW and im doing some final thinking. Which licence should i buy? i told my self ill keep my site for 2 years and if it flops ill close it down...If not ill keep it for over 5 years. Which should i buy?

Just go for the owned license. If your site indeeds go down, at least you still have a license to use for other purposes.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

What other purposes? Any ideas

Hey i was going to purchase but im not sure. Where the amount of money is...theres like 1-2 3-4 5-6 and the prices lower? whats this? i dont think its the amount cause theres a seperate box for that

Comment

Sure you can purchase 1 copy $160 or 3 copies times amount $140 = $444.

Comment

Oh aite i just need 1 licence...if the sites flops in 2 years then ill move the board and start a diffrent type of site. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X