No announcement yet.

Skinning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly, you are using a copy of vBulletin. Yet you are posting in the Pre-Sales Forum.

After purchasing a license to vBulletin, you need to link your forum account and customer account by going here. Then we can provide you tech support for vBulletin in the "How Do I?" forums.

Comment

Sorry for the long reply, I only got round to skinning the demo today.
      I have decided to go with either vBulletin or Invision Power Board, depending which I can skin better.
      Quoting.

Comment

Feldon, no need to jump to conclusions.

Irellaqanevol, theres a limit to what I am able to do for presales, and I'd have to say telling you how to extensively modify the templates is over that limit.

Its possible, with html and knowlege. If you don't have that now, I'm sure after some time you will learn.

Comment

I understand.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by feldon23
            Clearly, you are using a copy of vBulletin. Yet you are posting in the Pre-Sales Forum.
            Yep!

vBulletin has the most robust styling possibilities. If someone is wanting to be a skinner it's the best forumware to get to learn how <-- as folks are willing to pay for a skin, making it's worth learning how to create a new style!!

Chris
            "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to Authority
            is not using his intelligence, he is just using his memory."
            ~~~
            Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X