just bought VB now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just bought VB now what?

I payed for it but have not received any email or anything. were do I go? were do I start

Either Steve or an Vb Stuff member will post in here soon m8 to help you

Comment

You seldomly receive your login details immediatly after buying. Just wait a while, it's worth it .

Comment

After you've paid for it, just wait until you get some emails with your login details. Then you can log into the members' area and download vBulliten.

Comment

Ok thanks, any other tips for me?

Comment

See thread

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141661
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

still no email, I want to get started today hopefully. I would like to confirm the email address how do I go about doing that, is there a reciept?

Comment

The mail with your login details will be sent as soon as your payment is confirmed to Jelsoft by your payment processor. How long this takes depends on the payment method you choose, and can vary from a few minutes to a week i think.
                Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
                Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Did you pay by Paypal or by eCheck? eCheck takes a week+.

Comment

Talk to Zackary. He seems to fix just about everything about billing for vbulletin.

Comment

I payed with paypal, how can I check my email to confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by sinthetic
                        I payed with paypal, how can I check my email to confirm?
                        What do you mean, 'how can you check your own email'?
                        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Ummm. You just check your email?

Comment

Sinthetic,

You most likely paid with a PayPal eCheck otherwise you would have gotten the license info by now. Please send an emails to [email protected] with all your order info so we can check on this.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X