• CommanderDEUX
    replied
    Okay, thanks for the support guys!

Leave a comment:

• _| () R | Z
    replied
    Originally posted by CommanderDEUX
    VB Staff,
    I have had a Proboards forum for quite a long time now. The problem is, I would like to upgrade to a VB forum, but unfortunately, I would hate to have to start fresh as I have a very popular forum.

Thusly, I was curious if you could convert any posts, lets use as an example, to a VB system.

This would be so much easier as I would not have to re-create my member database and create members manually and tell each one that their new password is "123456" let's pretend.

If a staff member could Private Message me this answer I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you very much.

-- CommanderDEUX
    get in contact with jerry; http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/member.php?u=24628, he might be able to help. Because with proboards you dont have acces to the database a bot will need to be written that "grabs" all your posts (like the ezboard convertor).

Leave a comment:

• Ditch
    replied
    Your correct Mr.Design

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Design
    replied
    Since you need database access, and PB's doesn't give it, it isn't possible. I don't believe there is any way around this.

Leave a comment:

• CommanderDEUX
    started a topic Proboards to VB

Proboards to VB

VB Staff,
    I have had a Proboards forum for quite a long time now. The problem is, I would like to upgrade to a VB forum, but unfortunately, I would hate to have to start fresh as I have a very popular forum.

Thusly, I was curious if you could convert any posts, lets use as an example, to a VB system.

This would be so much easier as I would not have to re-create my member database and create members manually and tell each one that their new password is "123456" let's pretend.

If a staff member could Private Message me this answer I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you very much.

-- CommanderDEUX
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X