Please upgrade my status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please upgrade my status

I purchase a license and am getting a MySQL error in Step3 of 13 and can not post in the proper forum to ask for assistance.

Thanx

Ok found the answer via search and to say the least I am not a happy camper. And I read the requirements which were updated after the fact and decided to make the purchase.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ghlight=mysql3

Right off the bat I have to modify the files just to get it to install

Going to heavily modify this thing anyway but it should be able to do the base install on its own

Comment

The best solution is to get a web hosting solution that offers up-to-date MySQL and PHP. Despite there's legacy support available in vBulletin as a kind gesture by the vB team, unfortunately maintaining legacy support isn't easy. Furthermore outdated software is no longer under update support by MySQL AB or the PHP team, which means there can be possible security issues present. Especially using MySQL 3.x can't be recommended at all.

As for the initial issue you had, you need to either use the same e-mail address on the forum as the one your license is assigned to or then add the one you use here to the list of persons with support access, found in the member area.
      "I believe each individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases with himself and the fruits of his labor, so far as it in no way interferes with any other man's rights." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by 1QuickSI
        I purchase a license and am getting a MySQL error in Step3 of 13 and can not post in the proper forum to ask for assistance.

Thanx
        To gain access to post in the proper forums, see http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141661
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X