Removing "Most Users Online" (V3.0.7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing "Most Users Online" (V3.0.7)

How do I remove this at the bottom of my VB board?

Most users ever online was 640, 05-11-2005 at 07:04 PM.

On which URL / web site does this show?

Comment

http://www.wireless-florida.com/forum/index.php?

Originally posted by Floris
      On which URL / web site does this show?

Comment

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes.

You'll need to have your customer number and
        password to access the page. Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I posted in the Pre-Sales area! The forum in question is one I am taking over from a colleague who has a legitimate VB license that we are in the process of having transferred to me.

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes.

You'll need to have your customer number and
          password to access the page. Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Comment

Once it's transferred you'll be able to get support.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

What's the point of a "Pre Sales" area if U have to own the product first?

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              Once it's transferred you'll be able to get support.

Comment

Originally posted by crypto1969
                What's the point of a "Pre Sales" area if U have to own the product first?
                Well, before you have a copy you shouldn't need to ask any questions about how to do things, do you?

Comment

At the moment I am kicking its tires prior to transfer of the board from the original owner to me.

Originally posted by TCM
                  Well, before you have a copy you shouldn't need to ask any questions about how to do things, do you?

Comment

You cannot get support without being the license owner. Ask the owner to either add you to the priority support page or ask for support directly.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

The pre-sales forum is for asking questions for potential customers who do not yet have a valid license. Once they have a valid license they can ask support questions.

Ask the previous owner of the license to transfer the forum to you. Or set you up for priority support. Once you show up licensed you can post your support questions in the appropiate support forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X