Banner credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner credit

Can someone checked to see why vbportal.com didn't get a payment from their banner click through when I purchased vbulletin? My transaction number is 86F68888724287439.

Thanks

You'll get a better response by contacting [email protected]

Remember that it might take a while before the commission is paid out, as they might want to protect from credit card chargebacks and such.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Isn't this something the folks at vbportal should be following up on?
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

No, he's saying that he clicked on the vBulletin banner on vbportal.com, and came here to purchase vBulletin, so vbportal.com should have gotten a commission with the affiliate program. He's asking why they didn't get credit for his purchase.
        vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Originally posted by conqsoft
          No, he's saying that he clicked on the vBulletin banner on vbportal.com, and came here to purchase vBulletin, so vbportal.com should have gotten a commission with the affiliate program. He's asking why they didn't get credit for his purchase.
          Oops...I thought he meant he bought vBportal...

*deletes previous post*
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X