Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any advantage in buying at vbulletin-germany?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advantage in buying at vbulletin-germany?

Hi

I want to build a German vB community. I already own a vB licence (English) and I would like to know what's the difference/advantage to buying a licence from vBulletin Germany instead of buying one in my account here and just install German as default language. I would actually prefer to buy the licence here since I can manage 2 licences in one account then, I don't know tho if there is any difference in the vBulletin Germany version except the language.
    "I have emotional vices and they can be far more paralyzing than drugs or alcohol."
    -Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock Central Message Board / Chris' Famous Sandra Bullock Page / Sandra Bullock News (Deutsch)

Buying at vBulletin-Germany.com (official sister site) you will get German support. If you don't like to get support in English we recommend buying there. If you just want the German language pack you can download it even if you buy the English license.

Comment

If one is licensed on the English site, are they also licensed at the German site? Are they just mirrors of one another?
      Forums

Comment

Quillz, the short answer I believe is no. To download the latest versions or to recieve support via tickets, they need to go to the site they purchased vbulletin from (ie: vbulletin or its german sister site).

You can however still take advantage of vbulletin.org regardless of which sister site your liscence is purchased from.
        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

vBGermany licensed members won't receive support on vBcom I think.
          The sites are run seperatly.

Comment

Ok thanks for answering these questions. I don't care if it's German or English support so I will just buy the licence here as well so I don't need two accounts
            "I have emotional vices and they can be far more paralyzing than drugs or alcohol."
            -Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock Central Message Board / Chris' Famous Sandra Bullock Page / Sandra Bullock News (Deutsch)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X