No announcement yet.

"midphase.com"s basic package . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asmallornage.com are good hosts! I have used asmallornage.com and never had a problem with their services.

As far as I know GoDaddy/Wild West private registrations are private on the whois but you may be better off using a third party to ensure absolute anonimity.

I resell domains for Wild West/Go Daddy with .com & net at 7.88$ from Domains-4-u.com for public regs and about a dollar extra for the private reg.

Comment

thx to all . . .

Ok, I just returned from the Canada Woods(ducking & fishing w/pa), have ordered Vbulletin but I assume I will not 'see' a customer number until I access my email at home(which I cannot get at right now)???

I want to say thx to all for help during the 'purchase process' and look forward to becoming a vbulletin ADMIN!!!

Private, 'third party' domain is currently 'parked' at godaddy.com and my 'Deluxe' account at surpasshosting shows 'pending'. Shared hosting = 7000 mb web space and 75000 mb transfer. I have an IP address with primary & secondary NS!!

What's Next!! I take it I 'point' my domain to the server but INSTALL VBulletin 1'st???

Rabit

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X