• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you are using the boolean option to search for IPB

Comment

Yeah.. uhh... about the demo.. its still 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by whitetigergrowl

As well, one of 2 things are happening if there are so many duplicate threads in the first 2 pages.

1. People are just lazy and don't look. They post...THEN look.

2. The search function is flawed. They type in "IPB" and get back a bunch of threads that have nothing to do with what they are looking for.
        1. I totally agree. Generally, people are like that, and you just have to deal with it. My job is somewhat costomer service oriented, so it's typical for me. But, I like what I do so it doesn't bother me. If you can't deal with it, then probably you shouldn't be in customer service.

2. I did a search for "IPB" and this thread came up first.
        So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz
          Has the online demo been upgraded to 3.5.0 yet? Some potential customers were complaining that it wasn't...
          Not yet, shouldn't be long now

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonBat
            I need a reason to purchase vB 3.5, I need someone to bring up a feature unique to vB, and only vB that IPB doesnt have, or isnt capable of doing besides the plugin system.

superior customer service and nice bunch of folks over her to do business with. also with the plugins and a ton of php coders writing all these wonderful mods this system is fast simple to use and maintain. these guys are like the american express of boards i would never have a board without it

and did i mention superior customer service

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonBat
              I need a reason to purchase vB 3.5, I need someone to bring up a feature unique to vB, and only vB that IPB doesnt have, or isnt capable of doing besides the plugin system.
              Don't be dumb vb pawns.

Comment

That's an opinion, and not a fact. He wants reasons why he should use vB, as have been detailed in previous messages.
                Forums

Comment

And with that post the discussion is over, the rest will otherwise just be other forum software vs vbulletin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X