Can I get a free copy of vbulletin...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,

Thank you for your recent purchase and for keeping us up to date. It looks like you're setup for priority support; good job.

If you have any questions feel free to post them in the appropiate forum

It is always good to get feedback on our payment methods, and I am happy to hear that MetaCharge was working correctly and fast as usual.

See you later and good luck with your improved online community.

Comment

Originally posted by Stylez cZ
      Ok, made it official. Just purchased.

For future reference, the process is fast.

If you use Metacharge the login info is sent instantly. I had members area info 10 seconds after paying.

Thanks people
      Welcome to the club

Comment

Originally posted by Stylez cZ
        Ok, made it official. Just purchased.

For future reference, the process is fast.

If you use Metacharge the login info is sent instantly. I had members area info 10 seconds after paying.

Thanks people
        Not even sure what I used, but my experience was much the same, I checked my mail like 5 minutes later looking for something else and whistled becuase... *Gasp* it was there, already.

The level of professionalism, and courtesy I've found in the vBulletin forums has me comming back, on a semi-daily basis, despite the fact that I really have nothing of value to add, or even mostly questions to ask.

Don't be suprised if getting set up will set the tone for the duration of your time here, so far I've only been suprised.

Pleasently so.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X