X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reward against piracy

Hello,
    I'd like to know if Jelsoft has some kind of reward for people that report about nulled version of vbulletin.

If I report you 3 links of warez site where vbulletin can be downloade, 2 links of forums that uses nulled vbulletin, will Jelsoft give me a license of vbulletin for free ?

We have no such program
    Webmaster:
    @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
      We have no such program
      Well I think you should have such program !

Comment

what an ignorant person. Why would he think that.

Comment

We receive and process hundreds of reports a week from people who do it becuase honesty is important to them and don't expect to be rewarded for doing what is right.
          Webmaster:
          @forumz

Comment

Perhaps the reward is in the knowledge that you will continue to recieve a quality product at a very reasonable price
            Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

The reward is that warm feeling you get inside when you know you've done something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint
                Hello,
                I'd like to know if Jelsoft has some kind of reward for people that report about nulled version of vbulletin.

If I report you 3 links of warez site where vbulletin can be downloade, 2 links of forums that uses nulled vbulletin, will Jelsoft give me a license of vbulletin for free ?
                What would keep pirated boards from reporting themselfs for the reward?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
                  We receive and process hundreds of reports a week from people who do it becuase honesty is important to them and don't expect to be rewarded for doing what is right.
                  Yeah, I always report sites that I come across with pirate copies of vBulletin. And you have a small typo there, Martin. "becuase"
                  Let the flames begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra
                    Perhaps the reward is in the knowledge that you will continue to recieve a quality product at a very reasonable price
                    If everybody stops reporting the pirated forums we probably have to raise our prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint
                      Hello,

Do it anyway sunshine, and people will think a great deal more of you than they probably do now. I know you're probably only asking out of curiosity but it sounds like profiteering.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                        What would keep pirated boards from reporting themselfs for the reward?
                        excellent answer

Comment

Exactly, we'd all be uploading illegal copies and claiming rewards!

Comment

Yeah, also we report them because we paid for the system and they never

Comment

I think that at this point this should be closed...I know I would..if I could

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X