Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integration with digichat and Italian language

Hello.
    I am Italian and interested in building a web community with DigiChat and your phorums. I understood they are fully integrable. Is it true?
    What I need is to have a unique subscription (using your form and software) for phorums and chat. All my users will have their profile and will have the access to both phorums and chat with the same nickname.
    I need to have it all in Italian.
    Last questions: what do you mean with 1-2 or 3-5 in the pricing information? What are those numbers referred to?

Thanks.

Andrea Guanci

Vbulletin has language packs which you can download and install to your site but it only affects the vbulletin forum and not a users posts (so if they type in english, it appears in english).

Vbulletin doesn't offically support third party add-on's but that being said, you may want to read over this user submitted mod to see if it meets your requirements. It looks like it does have some intergration with the vbulletin usergroups as far as allowing or disallowing people into the chat room. You can read more about it here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...light=digichat

The 1-2 or 3-5 is basically telling you what the price is if you have or are buying multiple liscences. If your buying 1 owned liscence & this is yoru first vb liscence then its $160.

PS: get the owned, its cheaper in the long run!
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X