Styles Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styles Demo

I'm currently using PHPBB with the RedIce style, which conforms to the look and feel of my web site very nicely (http://www.phpbb.com/styles/forum/index.php?style=210).

1. Does vBulletin offer any similar styles free of charge when you purchase their software?

2. Where's a good place to demo Styles for vBulletin?

3. Does anyone know of a neutral looking Style that can easily be modified? Changing a few graphic files, etc.

Thanks.

you can find styles at vbulletin.org for free and there are others who sell styles fairly cheap at various sites.
    just search for vbulletin styles on google.
    I've Gone to find Myself, If I return before I get back (Keep Me Here)

Comment

Hey,

try visiting vBulletin.org for your skins etc. If you take a look in vBulletin's admin demo, you will see that making a skin like that one, is very easy. If you make a search on vButton, once you have made your skin. It will make the gradients and buttons in the same style as your skin.
      You know you can't live without vBulletin!

Comment

Originally posted by somedudeer
        Hey,

try visiting vBulletin.org for your skins etc. If you take a look in vBulletin's admin demo, you will see that making a skin like that one, is very easy. If you make a search on vButton, once you have made your skin. It will make the gradients and buttons in the same style as your skin.
        Thanks for the quick reply. What do you mean by "search on vButton"? Is there documentation on making skins? I think I may be confused with some of this terminology. What's the difference between a Style and Skin, or are they the same? Thanks.

Comment

Search vButton with the search on vBulletin. When you have made your site, this will take in your site info, and it will make gradients and buttons to match. It will just make it a little nicer :P

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I've built a basic site, then used vButton to make a few icons and gradients, but i used custom buttons. www.habbos.us

Comment

Alot of the free styles being offered can be viewed vbulletin-styles.com (not an official site).
                Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

The style you are using now could easily be converted to vBulletin. It doesn't have any weird graphic requirements or would need extensive template modifications. Most, in not all the needed changes, would be in the CSS alone.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X