Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question

    Don't know if someone said it before. If u have 1 vbulletin. Can we use it again but on a different database or we have to purchase another one ???
    Shun Goku Satsu

  • #2
    You can change or move the account, domain.. but at any time you're only allowed to run one instance. If you run two boards, you require two licenses.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by EvilAkuma
      Don't know if someone said it before. If u have 1 vbulletin. Can we use it again but on a different database or we have to purchase another one ???
      Little advice, please don't post in that colour, it's impossible to read. lol
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        O.o just highlight it O.o

        O ok then, thanks
        Shun Goku Satsu

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EvilAkuma
          O.o just highlight it O.o

          O ok then, thanks
          What's the point when you can just post normally and then people wont need to highlight it. I can't see your reason for posting like that.

          Also what does O.o mean?
          Last edited by Creepshow; Tue 30 Aug '05, 5:12pm.
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by limp bizkit fan
            What's the point when you can just post normally and then people wont need to highlight it. I can't see your reason for posting like that.

            Also what does O.o mean?

            Representing an Eye. O.o and its not really hard to see it
            Shun Goku Satsu

            Comment


            • #7
              Its annoying and your not going to get any more help form us unless you change it
              Plan, Do, Check, Act!

              Comment


              • #8
                Please change the color of your font if you want more help on these forums. Thank you.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                Steve Machol Photography


                Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                Comment

                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X