X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a person use a nulled version first,

Before he make a decision to buy ?
    And how come you guys know it is nulled version or not ? Check itu out <URL REMOVED BY FLORIS>
    Last edited by Floris; Mon 29 Aug '05, 10:08am.

No this is not allowed and is considered piracy.

If you would like to try vBulletin before buying it you can use the Admin Demo

As for your second question there is a database jelsoft can query will all url's that are allowed to have an installation of the software. Nullified or not you will be found out.

Comment

Thanks, I will wait here. Because I am from webhosting company. And we dont allow nulled version hosted in our servers.

Comment

No, nullified versions are obviously not allowed. People must have a valid license and use the files for this license.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

How about <URL REMOVED BY FLORIS> ?

Comment

Only Jelsoft know whether or not it's legal, and I don't think they will let any of us know.

Comment

Best thing is to report any nulled/illegal mboards at the following link and not on the open forum... You might want to edit your posts to remove the url.

Link: http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy.php
              Kim

Comment

Originally posted by KimmiKat
                Link: <URL REMOVED BY FLORIS>
                Thanks for the link. I have done it several days ago, but untill now I havent got any clarification letter from vBulletin teams. I need it quick.

Originally posted by KimmiKat
                You might want to edit your posts to remove the url.
                Thanks for the suggestion. But I dont think so. Lets wait the moderators do it, if they think that's not appropriate.

Hopely they will give me quick clarification wheter if that url use vBulletin legally or not. Here, via PM, or email.

Because we dont allow nulled version hosted in our servers.

Comment

Originally posted by darwis
                  Thanks for the link. I have done it several days ago, but untill now I havent got any clarification letter from vBulletin teams. I need it quick.

Thanks for the suggestion. But I dont think so. Lets wait the moderators do it, if they think that's not appropriate.

Hopely they will give me quick clarification wheter if that url use vBulletin legally or not. Here, via PM, or email.

Because we dont allow nulled version hosted in our servers.
                  Sorry Darwis, do as suggested and remove the links, if you do a search all threads that have contained the url of an alleged pirated board have been removed, so instead of making a fuss just remove them, because if it turns out it isn't a pirated board you could be opening up yourself for legal action.

Also if you search, jelsoft will NOT tell you whether the site is legitimate or not.

No I'm not a moderator, you will just get loads of other members in here telling you to do the same.

Comment

I've removed the URL and added it to piracy.php for investigation.

Thread closed as the issue at hand has been discussed.

No, you can't try a warez version first, if you want to try vBulletin, use the admin demo. If you want to use vBulletin, buy a license here: http://www.vBulletin.com/order/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X