Have I paid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I paid?

Yesterday I wanted to buy a license, and wanted to see if I could pay from my paypal account via credit card. so I went through and accidentally bought it from my checking account (4 clearance days) I really wanted it yesterday, but i guess i'll have to wait, right?

anyways.

I don't know if te payment went through. Payapl shows -160USD from my account, but my account does not show a preauthorised withdrawl. does the billing department at jelsoft see my transaction?

the email account used to make the transaction is ebay]AT[vinyllabs]DOT[com

Please email [email protected] with your order info so we can look this up.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sending email now.

Comment

the payment has shown that it has gone through on my end, but I still have not recived any login information. which account does the info get sent to? the one used when signing up, or the one used as the paypal adress?

I have sent this email also via reply to the last email i recived (including the ID) and have not recived word back yet.

thanks- MO

Comment

thank you, recived login information right now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X