Reselling Licenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reselling Licenses?

This isn't pre-sales exactly, I already have 2 owned VBulletin licenses but it doesn't really fit in any other forum.

Basically i'm wondering if it's legal to sell on one of my licenses? And if so, is it possible to have a new account created for the buyer with access to the members area for the 6 months remaining on my licenses at the moment... because both of my licenses are under one account so at the moment it seems if I did sell a license, I would have to share my username and password to the members area with the buyer who then may change the license I will continue to use

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out

If your license is eligible for transfer this can be done. Please make a request via the support system:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well, before I go ahead and sell one... how do I know if it's eligible for transfer? What determines whether it is or not?

I purchased both licenses on February 6th this year so should have members.

Comment

The policy states:

Jelsoft may, in its discretion, allow you to transfer your license to another party, providing the license:
        - has not already been transferred in the previous 12 months; and
        - was purchased more than 3 months in the past.

You can read this policy under the license agreement here:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It meets those two requirements at least. Thanks for your help Steve

Comment

Good to know this. Not planning to sell though!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X