Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is vBulletin right for me?

Hello,
    I am looking into purchasing vBulletin for my forum. Is vBulletin right for me? I need reliable forum software that will be able to handle high amounts of traffic as well as run smoothly when handling a lot of traffic. I am just about ready to purchase vBulletin, but want to make sure the answer is "Yes" to the above questions before purchasing.

Kind Regards,
    Matt

I think a relatively real-life answer to those would be yes. For support of my statement, please see the following and count the number of high output sites using vBulletin.

http://www.big-boards.com/
    House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

Thanks for the reply "RagingPenguin." Yes, it does seem that all of the "High-Traffic" forums use vBulletin. As a result, I will be purchasing vBulletin within the next few hours.

Kind Regards,
      Matt

Comment

Welcome to the family
        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Keep in mind that, well, at least in my opinion, those big boards run vbulletin because they are big. They are not big because they run vbulletin.

vB > all

Comment

Yes, Offtopic.com Uses VBulletin.

Comment

Welcome to the Club! You have made the right decision by selecting vB to power your community!
              =)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X