Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I get 3.5 final when its out if I buy now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AmericanPsych0
    replied
    And as a quick expansion of what Shinra said, you can renew your Member's Area access at any time, provided you have an owned license, for $30. For instance, my first renewal came several months after my complimentary year of Member's Area access ran out.

Leave a comment:

• Reeve of Shinra
    replied
    When you purchase vbulletin, you have 1 year of access to the members area where you can download any upgrades that come out.

vb3.5 is currently in release candidate status, meaning that the vb teams is pretty sure that the kinks are worked out and are just waiting to see if they are. This is the second release candidate and if no new major bugs are found then it will be retitled as a gold release.

If you start off with the RC, upgrading shouldn't be a problem so long as you dont hack your board out and even then its not a problem if you use a file compare tool.

Personally - I wouldn't have a problem using the latest version of vb3.5 on a live site and many others currently do just that.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Butter
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• Bad_i_BILL
    replied
    I certainly would HOPE so...

I do not want to wait a year for it...

Leave a comment:

• rabidkevin
    started a topic Do I get 3.5 final when its out if I buy now?

Do I get 3.5 final when its out if I buy now?

Topic says it all.. if I purchase vbulletin now will I get 3.5 upgrade? Also would it be easier if I just waited for the release of 3.5 rather than having to upgrade it when its released very soon?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X