Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUDForum Import

Hi,

I'd like to change from FUD to vb very much - but there does not seem to be an importer. I've noticed the respective thread and poll, but I'm not even allowed to post there or cast my vote. This does not seem to make sense to me. Why would you ask people who already own licenses (and so most probably will not have to import anything into their forum any more) and not the ones thinking about buying, if only their old forum system was supported by impex? Wouldn't it be prudent to move the thread to the pre-sales section?

Anyway: Will there be a FUD-importer (and when)?

Sven

There is a fudforum importer already available.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...able+importers

Number 68

It imports Users, Usergroups, Forums, Threads, Posts, Smilies, Polls, Private Messages, Moderators and Attachments.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

There is a fudforum importer available. See the first post in the import status thread.
      Nr. 68

I'm not sure if the poll is still used anymore anyhow...
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Whops, my fault. Somehow I misinterpreted the thread. Since FUD was still in the poll, I thougt there still was no converter. This mistaken, I furthermore misinterpreted the import status thread, thinking only those forums linked to a post in the thread were supported by the importer, and the rest was something like a to-do list.
        Therefore I'll change the on the OP to a .

Sven

Comment

The unlinked ones are just those without status posts, the beta ones below are the ones currently in development.

I closed the poll, it was an old one that was no longer in use. Sorry for the confusion.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X