Pricing Question ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing Question ?

Ive noticed because of the exchange rates buying vbulletin in pounds is cheaper.

and converting 160 dollars comes out to around 88.00 and 121 euros comes out to 83.00

its not a significant difference just wondering why you dont make it the same.

i figured out the answer myself the exchange rates keep changing , at least thats the reason i think.

Comment

dont worry about it, sshhhhh!! i'm going to buy a vB in the end of this month!! i need that bit of discount! Well if any vB staff reading this, i plea to you not to change the price now, its not that much to some but to me its a huge saving! just let the aug month end pweeeees, lol!

Comment

They have repeated themselves ad nauseum AFAIK that the price of vBulletin (while well worth it as is) will not be changing. And you people who get "discounts" because of currency...grr...

Comment

They probably dont get a discount in the end since credit card companies give you very week exchange rates when buying in a foreign currency.

We'd rather not continually change the cost, if there is a significant change in the exchange rate you might see the change reflected.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X