Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy. Please quote price

Hello,

I wish to shift from phpbb to vbulletin but have NO idea on how to do all that stuff ...

So please tell me the charges if ne1 here is interested.

My current site is http://www.managementparadise.com/forums <--- you wil hav to restore the phpbb database in vbulletin and install it..

Preferable email the quote to [email protected]

Regards

Charges? Quote?

vBulletin is $85 per year OR $160 lifetime with 1 year of downloads.

Comment

I think their asking if vB can do all that stuff for them at a price...
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Ok . 180 $ lifetime . I wantd to inquire if ne1 can restore my phpbb database to vbulletin after installing vbulletin .. coz i dont know how to do that...

If yes, how much

Comment

Originally posted by kartik786
          Ok . 180 $ lifetime . I wantd to inquire if ne1 can restore my phpbb database to vbulletin after installing vbulletin .. coz i dont know how to do that...

If yes, how much
          vBulletin only offer a paid installation service to my knowlege. I'm not sure if they can do what you're asking, but don't quote me on it.
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Jelsoft/vBulletin will not import phpBB -> vBulletin for you.
            If you think you cannot do this yourself, post a request on the Pre-Sales forum at www.vBulletin.org.

Comment

It's $160 for an owned license by the way
              Best Regards
              Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

D00d ... Isnt Vbulletin.com and org d same ? I wil hav to post it again ??

Comment

Originally posted by kartik786
                  D00d ... Isnt Vbulletin.com and org d same ? I wil hav to post it again ??
                  vBulletin.org is vBulletin's hack site
                  vBulletin.com is the official vB site

Comment

Yes, you will have to post again, seeing as they're two separate sites. It is fairly easy to copy&paste though.
                    Toddler from Hell

Comment

Just to clarify for the benifit of the requestor, VBulletin does offer basic installation for an additional fee but they don't do imports and you'll need to hire a third party to handle it for you.

That being said, its actually quite simple to install the basic software yourself which is as easy as 1 file edit to put in your db name name and password and a couple of clicks in your browser. I hear that importing is just as simple.

Just be sure to do a backup of your original DB and don't be afriad to ask for help if you should get stuck as you will find plenty of help since ALOT of people have successfully moved from phpbb to vb.

Hope this helps.
                      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Thanks man.. my instalation is done.. just want to know how to restore my phpbb to vb

Comment

Im Using phpbb 2.0.13 rite now ... n want to covert it to vb .. and i dnt see any import or restore database option in vb like there is in phpbb

Comment

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the Import forum.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X