Quick Question Before i Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question Before i Buy

Hi there, i am planning to buy VB by the end of aug, but need one thing cleared in my head. It says 1 - 2: £82.00 each in GBP money, now what does the 1 - 2 mean?? for 1 to 2 years or does it mean something else???? its indefinate? I understand that once i purchase the vb i will keep it for life right? but the updates i will need to buy after the 1st year, but the 1 - 2 is bugging me lol,

replys would be very much appreciated, thanks!

£82.00 is the price if you buy one or two licenses.
    If you buy 3 or more licenses, the price for each license goes down.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

i understand that but what i mean was once i buy it, is it mine for life?? i guess so as thats what the word indefinate means, but you say the bit where it say 1 - 2 it means the licenses am i correct?? hmmm, i understand thanks!

Comment

It is only yours for life if you buy the owned license. Leased only lasts for one year unless you renew it.

Comment

yes yes i was talking about the owned license, just got confused with 1 - 2 meant, thanks

Comment

Yes, the license will be yours for life.
            1-2 is only relevant if you buy multiple licenses.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

It will be yours for life, but you can not download new versions after one year unless you pay another 30 dollars (per year) to get newer and updated versions. Of course you will still get support.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X