Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

If i decided to purchase vbulletin today and ordered the leased license, and after that year the license had to be renewed, instead of renewing it could I just upgrade to a perpetual license?

I believe you have 30 days to upgrade, After that if you decide you'd have to pay full price
    I've Gone to find Myself, If I return before I get back (Keep Me Here)

Comment

But after a year I'd have to renew the license, but how would I have 30 days to upgrade, if the license expires after a year and not a year and 30 days?

Comment

They are giving you 30 days to test and decide if you'd like to upgrade to the owned license, if within the 30 days you'll pay just 85.00 US for the owned license which you can use forever.
        Thereafter pay 30.00 a year for upgrades and patches.

Comment

When you buy a leased license you can "upgrade" to owned whenever you wish. It doesnt have to expire before you can upgrade. If you upgrade to owned during teh first 30 days, you can get it for only 85 dollars, if you do it after 30 days, you must pay the full 160 dollars. (I think its 160).

I have leased.

Comment

So just another $85? OK. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Umbreonmaster
              So just another $85? OK. Thanks!
              You got it, But that's 85.00 on top of what you pay of you lease first.
              It'll work out to the same as if you'd payed for the owned from the start.
              Good luck.

Comment

lol yeah.....just get owned. It's better.

Comment

But I don't have $160, but I get payed in 15 days.

Comment

of course. I understand. Then get leased and then once you get payed, you can upgrade for another 85 bucks (so 85 now, and another 85 within 30 days)

If you take more than 30 days, you will need to pay the 85 for now, and then a full price (160 i think) to upgrade to owned.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X